Bridging the Gap Between
Hip and Highfalutin'
The Alternative to the Traditional Swim and Social Club
More loose-tie than black-tie, MB&RC members are free to sully their tennis whites without fear of retribution. Badminton-induced grass stains and impromptu poolside dance parties are encouraged. Sophisticates who turn their noses up at such nonsense will be unceremoniously dunked in the deep end of our saltwater pool.
Designed by Lake Flato, a nationally renowned architectural firm with a reputation
for sustainable design, and brought to life with the help of the local firm McMillan Pazdan Smith.
- 2,700 square ft. pool house including yoga and wellness space, and comfortable changing facilities, showers, and lockers
- 3,200 square ft. heated, saltwater pool for lap swimming and water play
- The 4,300 square ft. Club/Restaurant building
- Custom-designed water features for kids
- Multiple decks with ample seating
- Nine private cabanas, including nine family cabanas, available for daily rental or event use
- Well-appointed clubhouse and laid-back restaurant with private dining room for events